Westco’s Wholesale Frozen Bone In Lamb Leg Cut Off has unlimited preparation options, making it a perfect addition to your restaurant freezer.
- Westco’s Bone In Lamb Leg Cut Offs are imported from New Zealand
- Bone In Lamb Leg Cut Offs come in cases of 50 lbs
- These Bone In Lamb Leg Cut Offs come frozen and already cut
- These wholesale Bone in Lamb Leg Cut Offs are perfect for holiday meals or when your menu needs an added special touch
Roasted leg of lamb fills many of our childhood memories and is deeply satisfying as a healthy, filling meal on a rainy day in Trinidad. These wholesale Bone In Lamb Leg Cut Offs are already cut and ready for your immediate use in your restaurant. Easy to cook and season, Westco’s Bone In Lamb Leg Cut Offs can be prepared in batches or singularly. Excellent lamb rubs include salt, pepper, garlic, rosemary, mustard, and a healthy oil choice. Marinate for 30 minutes before roasting. Cut for chops, roasts, or kebobs. The options are endless. Popular pairings include salads and wholesale french fries as well as mashed potatoes and fresh cooked vegetables. As Trinidad’s best wholesale food supplier, Westco specializes in being the top restaurant food supplier in the area. Try our Bone In Lamb Leg Cut Off for any occasion. Order Westco Foods’ Bone in Lamb Leg Cut Off today!
- Guaranteed delivery within 24 hours of order!
- Online ordering available!