Top-of-the line wholesale beef knuckles from Westco are a delight to prepare and serve as a main course or side for your next family get-together.
- Westco’s Beef Knuckles are imported from the United States and New Zealand.
- Our wholesale Beef Knuckles are available in cases of 50 lbs.
- Westco’s Beef Knuckles meet all culinary Health and Safety Requirements
- These wholesale beef knuckles will arrive frozen and are ready to cook with your signature rubs and sauces with either moist or dry heat.
- Beef knuckles are fantastic for kabobs or minute steaks. Westco’s wholesale beef knuckles are great tasting with any sauce and preparation method. Experiment today!
Known by several names including beef ball tip roast, sirloin tip roast, French tip roast, and French roll roast, Beef knuckle is a versatile cut of meat from the round primal cut or rear of the animal. One wholesale beef knuckle weighs 12 to 16 pounds, which is enough to be cut into multiple servings. Itcan be carved into several other cuts, including kabobs and minute steaks. Beef knuckle is also known as beef ball tip roast, sirloin tip roast and French roll roast. Stir fry, oven roasted and stew meat are popular options for beef knuckle. Call Westco today for lightning fast delivery!